User Survey £50 Voucher Competition T&Cs
1. These terms and conditions govern the prize draw (Prize Draw) which entrants may enter by filling out the feedback survey available on the Own Your Goals Davina website, (the Website).
2. The Prize Draw is open to all Own Your Goals Davina subscribers, who are residents of the UK aged 18 years and over, except for employees of Universal and its affiliated companies, agencies or any other person professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw commences Wednesday 13 May 2020 and closes at 23.59 on Wednesday 20 May 2020.
4. Entrants who fully complete the survey will automatically be entered into a random draw to win 1 (one) of 3 (three) available Amazon vouchers, each with a value of £50 GBP (the Prize). Persons who complete the survey after the closing date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. The Prize Draw is free to enter. No purchase is necessary for entry to the Prize Draw.
6. The winner will be selected at random, with the draw taking place on Thursday 21 May 2020. Universal's decision in respect of the winner of the Prize Draw is final, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the winner or the Prize awarded.
7. The winner of the Prize will be notified by Universal on Thursday 21 May via the email address provided on subscription to the Website. The winner must claim their Prize within 24 hours of Universal sending the initial notification. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Universal reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms.
8. Only one entry to the Prize Draw per person.
9. The Prize is not transferable to another person and no cash alternative is available.
10. To the full extent permitted by law, Universal will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize, including without limitation damage to you or any other person's computer or device relating to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
11. Information about the Prize Draw, including the identity of the winner, will be available by emailing email@example.com.
13. By signing up and entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Universal reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the terms of the Prize Draw will be published on the Website.
14. Universal reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend the Prize Draw in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Prize Draw.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
16. The Prize Draw is organised by Universal Pictures Visual Programming Limited (Company number 00879487) of Central Saint Giles, St Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU, UK (also referred to as ‘Universal', ‘we' or ‘us').