Curried ‘Coronation’ Wraps
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- 6tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 2tbsp mild or medium curry powder
- 1 little gem lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 medium sized carrot, cut into fine matchsticks
- ¼ cucumber, sliced into thin matchsticks
- 1 red onion, very finely sliced
- 1 small red pepper, finely sliced
- 30g sultanas
- 30g dried apricots, finely diced
How to Make It
So easy – prepare the vegetables as instructed.
Mix together the mayonnaise and curry powder.
Toss in the carrot, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, red pepper, sultanas and apricots – mix well.
Place mix into the wrap and roll or fold. Cut in half if required.
Optional: Serve with extra salad.
Workout with Davina McCall!
Lose weight, tone up and build your confidence with Davina McCall & her team of trainers. From dance and aerobics to yoga and xfight there is something for everyone!
You can get access to Own Your Goals and all it has to offer for as little as £9.99 a month including an exclusive community of over 360,000 people just like you.
We’ve got something for everyone.
With a huge variety of workouts, suitable for complete beginners or those looking to take their fitness to the next level, there is something for everyone