- 3 Courgettes spiralised or sliced lengthways using a vegetable peeler
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots finely sliced
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 Handful Sunflower Seeds
- ½ Red Chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 150g King Prawns de-shelled
- 1 Handful Basil roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper to season
How to Make It
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Add the shallots and cook for 10 minutes until soft.
Add the tomatoes sunflower seeds and chilli and cook for a further 5 minutes until the tomatoes have softened.
Add in the king prawns and cook for approximately 5 minutes until pink.
Add in the basil and courgetti and heat through.
Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Workout with Davina McCall!
Lose weight, tone up and build your confidence with Davina McCall & her team of trainers. From dance and aerobics to yoga and xfight there is something for everyone!
You can get access to Own Your Goals and all it has to offer for as little as £9.99 a month including an exclusive community of over 360,000 people just like you.
We’ve got something for everyone.
With a huge variety of workouts, suitable for complete beginners or those looking to take their fitness to the next level, there is something for everyone