Salmon Red Thai Curry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, diced, seeds removed
- 5 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 450g salmon fillets, cubed
- Steamed rice and green beans to serve
How to Make It
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onion, garlic and chilli. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until softened.
Add the curry paste and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Add the fish sauce, brown sugar and coconut milk. Bring to a gentle simmer.
Add the cubed salmon chunks and cook gently for 7-8 minutes until just cooked.
Divide the steamed rice between 4 bowls and top with the salmon curry and the green beans and coriander. Serve immediately.