- 1 Carton/Packet Of Tofu Firm (Approx 400G),
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder,
- 1 Clove Of Garlic Finely Chopped,
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil,
- 1 Onion Chopped,
- 2 Stalks Celery Chopped,
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped,
- 100G Tinned Or Frozen Sweetcorn,
- 400G Tinned Kidney Beans,
- 400G Tinned Chopped Tomatoes,
- 1L Water,
How to Make It
In a medium bowl crumble the tofu and toss with the chilli powder and garlic.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and cook the onion and celery until tender. Stir in the tofu mixture. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Mix in the red pepper sweetcorn kidney beans and tomatoes.
Add water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes before serving.